LEGAL, TRAVEL, HOBBY, AFS, EXPERIENCES, FAMILY, EXTRA

Saturday, November 16, 2013

MSU Christmas Alphabet

With the advent of the christmas season, especially in our dormitory Rajah Solaiman Hall, we used to sing christmas songs already.  Although, MSU is in the muslim city of Marawi City, it did not hamper our christmas celebration.  One of the christmas songs we sang is the famous christmas alphabet song but we changed what each letter of the christmas stands for.  I really miss my alma mater already.  Thus, I am looking back what my life was in MSU.


Here is the revised MSU-Christmas alphabet song:

C  -  is for the seashore around the Lake Lanao

H  -  is for each and everyone to love the Maranao

R  -  is for Rido, the war of Maranao

I  -  is for I DO, the expression of Maranao

S -  is for Singkil, the dance of Maranao

T  -  is for Takiyo, the sex of Maranao

M -  is for Malong, the costume of Maranao

A  -  is for Agong, the instrument of Maranao

S - is for Shariffa, prinsesa sa Watu...


No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *