LEGAL, TRAVEL, HOBBY, AFS, EXPERIENCES, FAMILY, EXTRA

Monday, November 18, 2013

A Pro in the Making

I love taking photos.  They remind me of the memories I have.  Those memories that ought to be captured because they happen only once.  Those memories that would linger in your mind as your thoughts wander.  Those memories that sometime uplift our spirits in the midst of calamity.


Thus, every time I brought with my camera, I would take pictures of anything that interests me much.  I do not care if those pictures could launch a thousand ships.  What matters is I have, in my own little way, satisfied my own senses.

Here are some of the pictures that I captures with my humble camera.  These were not taken with a high-end camera but with an ordinary one.  

The first photo was taken when we visited a family friend in Tupi, South Cotabato.  But they are actually residing in Midsayap, North Cotabato.  She is actually my god child Kyle Almerol.  I was fascinated by the innocence of her smile and her angelic face, thus, I took this shot to capture this priceless moment.

My god child Kyle Almerol flashing an angelic smile.




The second photo was taken when we had our reunion last May 2013.  While the program of our reunion was on going, I chanced upon this mother who helped bathed her physically disabled son in the seawater.  What caught my attention was the joy and happiness registered in the face of this innocent boy.


A loving mother bathes her physically disabled child in the beach.
The third photo was taken when we visited the butterfly farm of Davao Crocodile Park.  Though seeing those butterflied flying within your reach was really a marvel, what mesmerized me much was taking a shot at them while they do the propagation thing.  It is not common to observe the butterflies doing this thing.

The butterflies' mating at the butterfly farm of Davao Crocodile Farm.
I will be updating my post every now and then guys.  I would glad if you post your comment.

No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *