LEGAL, TRAVEL, HOBBY, AFS, EXPERIENCES, FAMILY, EXTRA

Thursday, October 31, 2013

M O N A L I S A

MONA LISA
Mona Lisa Landmark in MSU-Marawi City



MONA LISA
The Smile that Captivates the Heart of the People



I could still vividly recall what happened in one Saturday morning of July 1996 at Rajah Sulayman Hall, Mindanao State University (MSU) - Marawi City.  My Kabs (short for kababayan) knocked our door and informed me that they have already invited 4 other prospects and he wanted to count me in in their group.  As I was so naive at that time, I readily said yes.  We then brought ourselves by foot to a secluded area of Fisheries Village of MSU.  Then there was a short but pompous orientation of what their organization was all into.  After that, we had ourselves blindfolded by our very own hankies.

Then the longest 5 hours of my life began.  It was full of struggle.  I was in deep pain and agony.  I thought I would never make it until the sounds of cheering comrades overpowered the pains as they welcame us in their group.

If given the chance to rewind this chapter of my life, I would still bring myself to this secluded area of MSU Fisheries Village together with my proud and mighty MONANS.

I love MONALISA forever.

No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *