LEGAL, TRAVEL, HOBBY, AFS, EXPERIENCES, FAMILY, EXTRA

Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Hiatus?

Happy new year guys! I hope that this 2014 would bring us prosperity and good health, not to mention the unlimited discoveries that this year has promised.

You might be wondering why I have not updated my blog since the second week of December of last year.  Well, it is not due to some drought of ideas but I just paved to more ventures which required my presence the most.  I gave and provided quality time with my family whom I ignored a bit due to work related matters.


Speaking of quality time, we have traveled on what Surigao del Sur has to showcase.  We were able to conquer Tinuy-an Falls of Bislig City.  Though it is quite far from where we at. It was worth it. We started traveling from General Santos City on the 26th of December around 4:00 in the morning and we were able to reach Bislig City around 2:00 in the afternoon already. Just imagine how much we sacrificed in just traveling alone.

Upon reaching Tinuy-an Falls, you would forget your ordeal in going there.  The falls is really a sight to behold.  It is so magnificent.  You would be out of your words in describing how it is so marvelous.  Of course, we satisfied ourselves in taking selfies, photo opportunities and anything in between.

After staying more than 4 hours in Tinuy-an Falls, we found ourselves seeking a refuge to, I guess, the only hotel in Bislig City.  Well, the hotel was Paper Country Inn, if I got it right.  It was cozy enough for travelers like us who would just need a place to rest for a night.

The following day, December 27, we then journeyed and headed to Enchanted River of Hinatuan, Surigao del Sur.  It took us more or less 5 hours of travel to reach the area.

The Enchanted River is really very enchanting.  You would have goosebumps and almost all your hair would stand in staring the highly beautiful Enchanted River.  The water is so crystal blue with indefinite depth.  I have read somewhere in the net that an attempt to fathom how deep the river is was futile.

Your life would be incomplete if you would miss seeing, feeling and savoring the grandeur of Enchanted River.  That is how I would describe this unique creation.

We stayed there for almost 6 hours and then we headed to our final destination, the place of my wife, which is in Carrascal, Surigao del Sur.

I would be posting pictures describing in details and at the same time giving some insights on how, where, and what to do in going the areas I mentioned above.

Again, happy new year to all of us.  A quality time spent is indeed a quality moment shared.


No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *