LEGAL, TRAVEL, HOBBY, AFS, EXPERIENCES, FAMILY, EXTRA

Monday, January 27, 2014

A Flatulence-Free World

According to this website  http://www.healthline.com/symptom/flatulence, Flatulence is a medical term for releasing gas from the digestive system through the anus. It is also commonly known as farting, passing wind, or having gas. It occurs when gas collects inside the digestive system.


I admit that I am guilty of it.  It is so funny that I could not control the formation of unwanted gas inside my tummy and then I would suddenly feel the urge of releasing it.  It is so embarrassing, is it not? 

I even watch my diet just to minimize if not to totally get rid of this unwanted gas.  However, nothing has happened.

Until this information popped on my facebook wall.  An information from reader's digest on how to get rid this flatulence or unwanted gas forming inside our tummy.  

I will try to follow this one and would be happy to post here my journey towards a better me.  

By the way, for those who have suffered the same ordeal, we'll do it together and let's compare notes after.  Please go to this link for more information  http://www.rd.com/slideshows/natural-flatulence-cures/

Together, we can do it.  We could a achieve a Flatulence-Free World in the near future.  Isn't it amazing?

No comments:

LinkWithin



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *